When you've been injured in a serious accident in San Diego or the surrounding areas, you don't want just an attorney out of the phonebook, you need a nationally recognized San Diego accident attorney expert who not only understands San Diego injury law, but has the experience and resources to make a real difference in your injury claim. Mark Blane, and his San Diego accident legal team aren't like some of the other accident lawyers you may have met with or heard about on the radio or television. Our goal is to educate our clients and even those whose cases we don't take, so that you not only understand the legal process ahead of you but the basics of San Diego injury law and your legal rights. Since 1999, San Diego attorney Mark Blane and his team have been dedicated to protecting the legal rights of injury victims throughout California. They are committed to giving each case personal attention, compassion, and aggressive advocacy.
Get Help Now
Personal injury litigation can be confusing. Attorney Mark Blane breaks down complicated legal topics in this free video series.View More Videos
We have successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases in Southern California. We do not just represent injured folks in California against insurance companies, we also educate our clients on every step in the legal process so they understand what they will face in the future.
FREE Book: Download The California Motorcycle Collision Legal Survival Book
A basic understanding of the motorcycle insurance laws are in order in the beginning, so you know how to best protect yourself while you are out ridingRead More +
FREE Best-Seller on Amazon: PROTECT & DEFEND: Proven Strategies From America's Leading Attorneys
This best-selling book focuses on how you can protect and defend yourself in various life situations. Whether you are in a car accident and you want to learn...Read More +
FREE Book: The Ultimate California Drunk Driving Accident Legal Survival Book (For Injured California Accident Victims!)
This book focuses on many different areas when it comes to a drunk driving accident and injury in California. Such as the law, and the legal process.Read More +
FREE Book: How to Prevent, Discover & Act on California Daycare Child Abuse or Injuries
This book focuses on many different facets when it comes to a child abuse or injury situation involving a daycare or childcare center or facility in California.Read More +
FREE Book: The Ultimate California Dog Bite & Animal Attack Legal Survival Book
This book focuses on many different facets when it comes to a dog bite or animal attack injury in California, the law, and the process. Call Mark Blane today!Read More +
FREE Book: The Ultimate California Slip & Fall Injury Legal Survival Book
This book focuses on many different facets when it comes to a slip and fall injury in California, the law, and the process. What follows are examples of what...Read More +
PURCHASE ONLY: How to Effectively Document Your Patient's Personal Injury Case From A-Z
I wrote this book for medical professionals (medical doctors, doctors of osteopathy, specialists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, massage...Read More +
FREE Justice For The Injured Child (A California Parent's Legal Survival Guide)
This book is my most ambitious as it took over half a year of research to research and write. I examined over 50 California court cases, statutes and codes.Read More +
FREE Best-Seller: Wolf In Sheep's Clothing (What Your Insurance Doesn't Want You to Know & Won't Tell You Until It Is Too Late!)
This was my first best-seller on Amazon! In it, I team up and co-author with fourteen other highly respected personal injury attorneys from across the USRead More +
FREE Book: The 10 SECRETS You Need to Know About Your Injury Case BEFORE You Call a Lawyer!
Mark Blane guides you through the ten most important, but widely unknown, areas an injury victim should be aware of before calling or retaining an attorneyRead More +
What Our Clients Say
Everything kind of got taken away in the blink of an eye. Mark was referred by a friend of mine when my dad had had an accident. My dad is an 81 year-old man.......The first time Mark met dad he was at the VA pallotive hospice unit. His knowledge of the medical field and the law just impressed me a lot.
We just asked Mark if he would represent our case to take it on and handle everything for us. He really took the hard part out of dealing with the insurance companies, the personal injury, and really made it easy for us. There are no surprises when he is representing you and going through your case.
I did not call him (Mark) right away thinking I could handle the process all on my own; I just started getting really stressed out. I was started to be afraid of driving, and getting anxiety. That is when I finally decided to call Mark. He met with me the very next day. He made me fell really comfortable.
What You Need to Know
- Posted on 01/03/2022Expert Witnesses Who Could Help You Win Your Motorcycle Collision Claim
- Posted on 10/12/2021What You Need to Do If the At-Fault Driver Has No or Little Insurance in Your Pedestrian Collision
- Posted on 10/01/2021How to Obtain the Compensation You Deserve for Permanent Injuries in an Auto Collision
- Posted on 12/01/2021Tips on How to Retain a Skilled Car Accident Lawyer
- Posted on 11/30/2021November 2021 Blane Law Newsletter
- Posted on 11/01/2021October 2021 Blane Law Newsletter
What makes your injury law firm so different from all the other San Diego accident lawyers out there?
Blane Law Office has reached a prominent place in San Diego, Orange, Riverside and Imperial counties as a reliable, aggressive and successful legal team helping injured folks of collisions and incidents due to others violating well-known safety rules.
- Mark Blane is not just a settlement lawyer, he is also a trial lawyer, and has argued injury cases to verdict in front of a 12-member jury. Not every lawyer taking personal injury cases has achieved this, and you need to ask your lawyer, do you have jury trial experience?
- Mark Blane is a Masters graduate of the Keenan Ball Trial Institute, a nationally recognized trial college for trial lawyers located in Atlanta, Georgia. “Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed.” – Terry Goodkind
- Mark Blane has been fighting for San Diego accident victims, and has successfully resolved thousands of cases since 1999, in either trial or pre-trial settlements, maximizing compensation for his injured clients.
- Mark Blane meets each client personally, not all lawyers do this. He doesn't send an associate member or paralegal to "sign up a client." Mark gets to know our clients as a person first, and a client second. This is important, so he knows who they are and how the injuries affect them and how they will come across as a witness for themselves.
- We have dedicated our practice to offering personal support to our clients which goes much further than a good knowledge of the local courts, federal and state regulations and past settlements. Mark Blane and his attorneys have dug deeply into the insurance companies' settlement practices and calculations, and into the detailed medical and financial consequences of serious injuries, including brain and spinal cord damage, and have aggressively fought for his client's rights for fair compensation.
While we can't say we are the best San Diego accident lawyers around, no one can legally say this - we do an excellent job for each and every injured client we represent. We take deep pride in our legal work and go to extraordinary detail on each personal injury claim.