CHULA VISTA CA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAW FIRM: I had a Chula Vista California motorcycle accident, should I worry if I have enough uninsured motorist coverage, and why?

Yes, because you should always, no matter if it is California car or motorcycle accident, make sure you have adequate uninsured motorist coverage since you cannot rely on other people to do the right thing.  Here, in this example, to have adequate uninsured motorist.  If the other party has no insurance, your only two options would be to sue the at-fault person directly and go after any assets, or go under your uninsured motorist auto policy.  The problem with suing the person directly, who has no insurance, is that statistically speaking, he or she would have no assets or savings to go after even if you are successful in obtaining a judgment or verdict against them.

More Legal Questions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?

Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases?  Return to the Auto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.