San Diego car accidents occur every day and can come in all manner of forms. You can help your San Diego car accident claim if you can determine the type of auto collision you had. If you've been injured, write down the type of crash you've been in and contact a San Diego car accident lawyer who can answer your questions.
The Most Common Types of Car Accidents Occur in the Following Proportions
- Rear impact crashes comprise 29.6% of total collisions in the United States (in rear impact accidents, the driver in the rear is typically found at fault).
- Side impact accidents total 28.9% of all accidents.
- Runoff accidents constitute 16.1% of all crashes.
- Rollovers, most common among SUVs, comprise 2.3% of total crashes.
- Head-on collisions, among the most serious types of accidents, occur in 2% of all auto crashes.
If you have been injured by a negligent driver, reach out to a San Diego personal injury lawyer who will answer your questions about how you can pursue financial compensation for your injuries. San Diego car accidents are tragic occurrences, and you deserve compensation if you have become a victim because of someone else's negligence on the road.