As a driver it is a good idea to become familiar with the types of truck accidents that can occur on the road, whether or not you have been involved in a crash in San Diego. If you are involved in a truck accident, work with a San Diego truck accident lawyer who can help you build a personal injury claim.
Below are 6 examples of truck driver negligence that can lead to an accident:
- An aggressive driver will be distracted and more likely to speed, make frequent lane changes or cut off other drivers on the road.
- Driver error may include failing to use a turn signal or neglecting a blind spot.
- Particularly with trucks, negligence may occur regarding a driver's cargo. He or she may fail to properly load and secure the cargo in the vehicle. This may result in the truck being overweight, unbalanced or unsecured.
- A driver may cause an accident if he or she is negligent of the road conditions. This includes continuing to drive in poor conditions at unsafe speeds.
- All truck drivers must adhere to federal law, and if he or she neglects mandatory rest periods, unsafe driving may result.
- A driver under the influence is at high risk for causing an accident if he or she is inebriated with alcohol, prescription or illegal drugs.
If you are involved in a crash in San Diego involving a truck, speak to a San Diego truck accident lawyer to discuss your options. For more information about a crash in San Diego, visit our article library.
Take Control of Your California Injury Claim by Contacting a San Diego Truck Accident Lawyer Today!
San Diego truck accident lawyer Mark C. Blane and his legal team aren't like some of the other San Diego injury attorneys you may have met with or seen ads for around town. Our goal is to educate our clients - even those whose cases we don't take - so that you not only understand the legal process ahead of you but the basics of San Diego injury law and your legal rights.
You can get started by ordering one of our FREE injury guides including Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: What Your Insurance Company Doesn't Want You to Know and Won't Tell You Until It's Too Late! or The 10 Secrets You Need to Know About Your Injury Case Before You Call a Lawyer. Contact us today to schedule your appointment - 1-888-845-6269 or 1-619-813-7955. We are proud to serve San Diego's Spanish speaking population and even offer our FREE California personal injury book en Español.