It is advisable that one contact a Medical Doctor or Emergency Department as soon as possible if a person has any of the following symptoms after a blow to the head, jolt to the head, or any formation of a bump on the head:
- Slurred or interrupted speech of any kind;
- Repeated nausea or vomiting;
- Decreased coordinated movement;
- Numbness and weakness throughout the body;
- A Headache that increases in frequency, intensity and duration (does not go away);
If people are checking in on you, they should take to a ER right away if you display a drowsy look; you are very difficult to wake up; if the pupil (black part of eye) is larger in comparison to the other eye; or, you start convulsing.