CALIFORNIA GOVERNMENT PROPERTY SLIP AND FALL INJURY LAWYER: What should I know about slip and falls on government property , if anything?

When slip and fall accidents happen on government property, for example public parks, inside federal or state buildings, the federal or California state government may bear the legal responsibility for personal injuries incurred on the premises as a result of the injuries.  Cases against the government may be covered by either the Federal Tort Claims Act or  by other similar state tort claims acts, and these injury cases against government agencies must be brought within strict time limits.   Generally, in San Diego, if against the city of San Diego, you have six (6) months to file your claim for injury(s). You should speak to an experienced San Diego Slip and Fall attorney to know your legal rights when it comes to injury on government property.

More Legal Questions About Slip and Fall Accidents?

Do you have more legal questions about slip and fall or premise liability accident cases?  Return to the Slip and Fall Accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.