First, California police reports are sometimes not accurate.  Second, they cannot be introduced as evidence at trial, unless the police officer actually witnessed the accident (which is rare). They can only be introduced for limited purposes at trial.  If there is anything in a California police report that does not accurately reflect the reality of a California motorcycle, automobile or bicycle accident, the lawyers at the Law Offices of Mark C. Blane can challenge the police report and prove it is wrong. You have the right to submit a written rebuttal to the police report, to ask for a further review, and to have your account be made part of the official record.

More Legal Questions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?

Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases?  Return to theAuto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.