· Seek prompt medical attention (even if you sustained minor injuries just to make sure you are okay since you are generally not a medical expert)
· Notify your own insurance company (you may qualify for benefits)
· Continue your medical treatment at home
· Don’t give a recorded statement to the other insurance company
· Speak to an experienced attorney in California State so he/she can protect your claim
Most injury attorneys will offer you a free consultation so make sure you speak to an experienced attorney as to your options given your specific injury case.
More Legal Questions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?
Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases? Return to the Auto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.