Yes!  If the San Diego County car or motorcycle accident is serious enough to cause injury, the police should be called immediately and without hesitation.  The police officer will investigate the cause of the accident, take witness statements, and record the personal information of the other driver - this will put together into a written police report which can come in later as evidence in your San Diego personal injury case.  The police officer, is considered "an officer of the court" and is required by law to file a report containing the details of the car accident. 

Mark C. Blane is a San Diego Auto Accident Attorney, and the managing lawyer of the Law Offices of Mark C. Blane, a San Diego, California Personal Injury Law Firm devoted to representing families of injured persons of automobile accidents. If you or someone you love, has been injured or killed in San Diego County, or Southern California, due to the negligence of another, please order your FREE copy of Mr. Blane's book, The 10 Secrets You Need To Know About Your Injury Case, BEFORE You Call A Lawyer. It is full of helpful information, insights, and secrets that will help you protect your legal rights.  It normally sells for $16.95; however, it is free to all California residents, or those injured in a California accident.