PAIN AND SUFFERING DAMAGES: After my California auto or motorcycle accident, I am now afraid to drive or ride my motor vehicle. I am even afraid to be a passenger in another vehicle. Can this be made part of my pain and suffering in my injury demand?

Yes.  This occurs quite common on both minor and severe car and motorcycle accidents alike. Very often our clients who have been injured tell us that they are afraid to drive as a direct result of the injury accident.   After the trauma of being in a car or motorcycle accident many people develop a real fear of driving or of being a passenger in a motor vehicle.  It is very common fact and you should know it happens quite often.   

Treatment for fear of driving may be considered a reimbursable medical expense.  Your personal injury attorney can work with the insurance company to try to get these expenses included in your settlement or verdict. healthcare provider on your behalf.
More Legal Qestions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?

Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases?  Return to theAuto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.