When Chula Vista lawyers review evidence and documents related to your Southern California automobile accident, they will have an idea of how much compensation insurance companies may be willing to pay out to settle your claim.
How Insurance Companies Value a Claim
Injury lawyers will consider the same factors that insurance companies will pay close attention to:
- medical descriptions of your injuries;
- specific medical treatment tailored to your injuries;
- the intensity, duration and frequency of your medical care;
- the credentials of your medical team and whether any specialists administered treatment;
- your age and body mass index and their impact on your recovery;
- special damages, which include lost wages, incidental expenses that you paid out of pocket, credit damages, and transportation to and from your doctor's appointments;
- how the Southern California automobile accident has affected your quality of life;
- damage to your vehicle; and
- any physical impairments to any particular body parts.
All of the above factors and others will be reviewed until a settlement can be hammered out. To maximize the value of your claim, you should acquire the assistance of injury lawyers. Your lawyers will help gather pertinent evidence to prove the extent of your injuries and help you pursue all compensation to which you are entitled. To learn more about evaluating a personal injury claim, please visit our article library.
Take Control of Your California Injury Claim by Contacting Chula Vista Injury Lawyers Today!
California injury lawyer Mark C. Blane and his legal team aren't like some of the other personal injury lawyers you may have met with or seen ads for around town. Our goal is to educate our clients - even those whose cases we don't take - so that you not only understand the legal process ahead of you but the basics of Chula Vista injury law and your legal rights. You can get started by ordering one of our FREE injury guides including Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: What Your Insurance Company Doesn't Want You to Know and Won't Tell You Until It's Too Late! or The 10 Secrets You Need to Know About Your Injury Case Before You Call a Lawyer. Contact us today to schedule your appointment - 888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955. We are proud to serve San Diego's Spanish speaking population and even offer our FREE California personal injury book en Español.