Child Abuse Agencies:

Unfortunately, child abuse is a reality in today’s world and there are some steps you can take to be proactive in order to help in any way.  If you suspect child abuse by a sexual offender or if it involved child pornography you can contact the following agencies for immediate help:

1.  Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI);

2.  California Child Protective Services (CPS)

3.  National Center for Missing and Exploited Children;

4.  U.S. Department of Justice – Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section; Link to a website (Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section with the Department of Justice) that explains how to report child pornography to the U.S. legal authorities:   

5.  Your local police department special victims unit;

6.  Your local U.S. Postal Service;