EARLY RELEASE OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Is requesting early withdrawal of a Minor's Bodily Injury settlement funds from a Blocked Account easy to do?

Simply said the answer is generally no, but it is possible.  You must show substantial good cause as to why you are requesting an early withdrawal, and how it will directly benefit the minor child when requesting early withdrawal of settlement funds from a minor's blocked account in California.