Yes! I am licensed to represent injured minors throughout the State of California since I am duly licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court of California. Most recently I have represented injured minor children in Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties. The furthest North I have been so far for a minor child settlement was Bakersfield, California. 

Travel costs can ensue, but I usually discount my legal fees, or waive some or all travel costs to accommodate for this as a courtesy to the minor child. Each county has different rules and procedures for filing a California Minor's Compromise and Release.  For example, in Riverside County, the California Superior Court approves a Minor's Bodily Injury settlements in their Probate Court Department.