San Diego Semi Truck Accident Attorneys - Commercial Trucking Activity on California Roadways Can Be Dangerous so Let Experience Help You in Your California Truck Collision Case
Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents : Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents
- Uninsured (UM) Motorist Claims
- Rental Car Accidents
- Taxi Cab Auto Accidents
- Red Light Violation Car Accidents
- Trolley Vehicle Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Auto Accidents
- Tour Bus Accidents
- Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
- Rear-End Vehicle Accidents
- Side-Swipe (Hit) Vehicle Accidents
- ATV Recreational Vehicle Accidents
1. Failure of truck driver to adhere or obey the rules of the road;
2. Speeding or unsafe acceleration;
3. Under-inflated tires on big rig trucks;
4. Cargo shifting or improperly loaded commercial trucks;
5. Truck driver fatigue (over driving without proper rest breaks);
6. Truck driver substance abuse (amphetamine abuse);
7. Improper braking or deceleration;
8. Poor truck maintenance or shoddy repair work;
9. Vehicular blind spots (usually truck drivers sit up higher than most other vehicles on the road);
10. Careless or reckless driving (combine this with heavy cargo);
Experienced California Commercial Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
CALL US TODAY AT (619) 813-7955
Videos about Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- San Diego Motorcycle Accidents Are Frequent and Serious by CA Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane
- San Diego CA Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Explains the Benefits of CA Uninsured Motorist Protection
- San Diego Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Explains the Rules of the Road & Injuries with Motorcyles
- San Diego Auto Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Discusses What To Do If You Are Involved in an Auto Accident
- San Diego Truck Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane Talks About Commercial Trucking Wrecks & What Is Needed To Document Such Injury Cases
Case Results for Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents:
- San Diego Truck Accident: Back Up Leg Injury Case with Great Results
Awarded: $100,000.00 Policy Limits
Frequent Questions for Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents:
- CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL TRUCK ACCIDENT: What is the definition of a "commercial truck" in California?
- CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL TRUCK ACCIDENT: Why are bodily injuries more common in a California truck accident than one involving only passenger cars?
- SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL TRUCK ACCIDENT: In a California commercial truck accident involving a passenger vehicle, what are some common characteristics?
- SAN DIEGO CA COMMERCIAL TRUCK ACCIDENT: What is a California commercial truck's "zero visibility zone?"
- CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL TRUCKING ACCIDENT: How can a commercial trucking company be held responsible for a California auto accident?
- SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL TRUCK ACCIDENT: If a commercial truck driver jackknifes on a California freeway, does that mean the commercial truck driver is automatically at fault for any resulting automobile accident?
- CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL TRUCK ACCIDENT: Is a California Truck Driver at fault or liable for my injuries if they cause an accident with my vehicle?
- CALIFONRIA ACCIDENT WITH TRUCK DRIVER: What is a Sleep Log for Commercial Truck Drivers?
Library for Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents:
- San Diego Attorneys for Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Description: Commercial vehicle accidents happen unexpectedly, often at the worst possible times, and the injuries they cause are severe. Each year in California, commercial vehicle accidents cause serious injuries, including broken bones, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injury, and wrongful death. California is full of freeways and large commercial trucking is big business since we have huge ports located up and down the coast.
- How are Damages determined under California Law if a Commercial Truck Driver is Partially at fault for a Truck Accident?
Description: California Commercial Truck Accident Law Firm: It depends on the degree of fault between the commercial truck driver and the other motorist. Under the California legal doctrine known as "comparative negligence," the amount of a party's liability for the accident is determined by comparing his or her carelessness with that of the other party.
- California Truck Accidents
Description: A California traffic accident involving a commercial truck, such as an eighteen-wheeler or other large freight carrier, can be much more catastrophic than an ordinary car accident. A typical fully-loaded large commercial truck can weigh 80,000 pounds or more, while an average passenger automobile weighs approximately 3,000 pounds. Because of this size disparity, and due to the basic laws of physics, any collision between a commercial truck and another vehicle is likely to result in serious, even fatal, injuries.
- Commercial Truck Driver Negligence in California
Description: As is true in most California personal injury cases involving vehicle accidents, the primary legal theory of liability in commercial truck accident cases is "negligence." In other words, there was some breach in due care owed to you (the other injured car driver) by the commercial truck driver.
- Potential At-Fault Parties (Defendants) for a Commercial Trucking Accident Case
Description: Potential At-Fault Parties (Defendants) for a Commercial Trucking Accident Case
In order to ensure a complete legal recovery for injuries suffered in an accident involving a commercial truck vehicle in California, it is important that you and your attorney identify as many potential defendants as possible.
Blog for Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents
- Dangers in a California Commercial Truck Accident
Description: If you are considering a California commercial truck accident claim, contact a truck accident lawyer in San Diego – 888-845-6269.
- Liable Parties in a San Diego Commercial Trucking Accident Case
Description: Contact a San Diego law firm or personal injury attorney in San Diego after you’ve been injured in a commercial trucking accident – 888-845-6269.
- When a Commercial Vehicle is Involved in a San Diego Accident
Description: After an accident with a commercial vehicle in San Diego you should contact Chula Vista lawyers right away to take legal action, call today - 888-845-6269.
- 6 Examples of Truck Negligence that Could Lead to a Crash in San Diego
Description: After a truck crash in San Diego, you should contact a San Diego truck accident lawyer to discuss your case and file a claim: 1-888-845–6269.
- When a San Diego Accident Involves a Commercial Truck
Description: There are many factors that could lead to a San Diego accident involving a commercial truck. Call a San Diego personal injury lawyer: 1-888-845-6269.
- Large Truck Accident Lawyers in San Diego, California | Injuries
Description: The severe consequences of a large truck or tractor-trailer accident can be devastating to those affected by its aftermaths. Many tractor-trailers are carrying loads of 60,000 pounds or more on our California interstate highways and city streets. Sleeping habits of these truckers can be partly to blame for some of the accidents that do happen on the freeways. If a commercial truck driver falls asleep, is inattentive, or if their brakes fail (due to improper maintenance), the resulting commercial truck accident can cause serious bodily injuries, including brain or head injuries and, unfortunately, many times, wrongful death (in most severe cases). The good news is our commercial tractor-trailer accident attorneys have extensive legal experience in large truck accidents that happen through-out San Diego county, and through-out the state of California.
- Elements of a California Truck Accident & Injury Investigation
Description: San Diego Truck Accident Law Firm: One key element that is often needed in a truck related accident is the skilled expertise of a truck accident reconstruction team. An experienced team will document weather and road conditions at the time of the accident; rescue, fire, and police reports will be scrutinized; logs and records kept by the trucking companie(s) and contact information of the driver(s), which may or may not include further information such as log entries, or any on board digital data recording machines; an exhaustive search of the braking system, lights, tires, and other vital components will be examined by a good expert team.
- Commercial Truck, Bus Accident Injury Law Firm, San Diego
Description: San Diego Truck Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane explains California Commercial Truck Accidents and what is needed to document & prove these types of injury cases in a court of law.
Web Resources for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
An alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents working together to make America's roads safer.
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
Description:This link allows users to link directly with the California Department of Motor Vehicles in order to order forms, get questions answered regarding their California driver's license, rules and regulations.
- Department of Motorvehicles for All 50 States
Description:This site allows the user to navigate the rules and procedures of the DMV for all 50 States.
- FAQ's for California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents
Description: Have legal questions about California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents? Visit my FAQ Section to find answers to a huge library of different legal questions in this area of the law.
- Free Legal Books Written By San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane
Description:Free legal books for you if you are a California resident or if you have been injured in a California accident. Written and published by San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane so you can find important information quickly before you speak with a lawyer or fill out any legal forms. Request yours today at the above link!