See Why Southern California Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Mark Blane Wrote the Book on Injured Victims of DUI or DWI Vehicle Accidents - his book focuses on Victims' Rights Whether Injuries were caused by an Intoxicated Driver in an Auto, Bus, Commercial Truck or Car:
Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents : Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents
- Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents
- Uninsured (UM) Motorist Claims
- Rental Car Accidents
- Taxi Cab Auto Accidents
- Red Light Violation Car Accidents
- Trolley Vehicle Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Auto Accidents
- Tour Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
- Rear-End Vehicle Accidents
- Side-Swipe (Hit) Vehicle Accidents
- ATV Recreational Vehicle Accidents
WE SUE DRUNK DRIVERS WHO CAUSE INJURIES IN CALIFORNIA!
We Only Represent Victims of Drunk Drivers, and NOT DUI Offenders.
Don't be Fooled - There is NOTHING Accidental About a "California Drunk Driving Car Accident"
Car accidents happen everyday but just like our friends at Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), we at the Law Offices of Mark C. Blane simply believe there is nothing accidental about a person getting behind a wheel drunk and causing bodily injury to another person. You see, accidents involving a drunk driver are caused by carelessness or deliberating driving under the influence, not by forces that are entirely beyond the control of the at-fault drunk driver. Everyone has responsibility to drink responsibly which includes an action plan of how to get home if you drink anything - taking chances behind the wheel of an automobile is failing to take any responsibility, period. This mean s car crashes that are caused by an intoxicated driver of a vehicle are entirely avoidable!
Top Ten Holiday s Related to Drunk Driving Accidents
The list below are holidays and dates that are associated with intoxicated driving wrecks in the United States today - you should be on alert while you are on the roadways around these times of the year:
1. Fourth of July Holiday Weekend
2. Halloween Evening (especially for children, Halloween can be the most dangerous night for kids)
3. Labor Day Weekend
4. Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend
5. Christmas Week
6. Memorial Day Weekend
7. New Year's Eve
8. Super Bowl Sunday
9. New Year's Day
10. St. Patrick's Day
CALL US AT (619) 813-7955
California's Victims Compensation Fund & Victims Rights
Drunk driving accident victims should know California provides financial assistance for victims of crime which includes drunk driving collisions. That's right, victims have the benefit of not only financial assistance but also they have priority in following the drunk driver through the criminal courts, and have special rights to be notified about how the drunk driver pleads (accepted blame or requesting a criminal jury trial, bail motions, etc.). Almost any incident involving a drunk driver qualifies as a vehicular crime and thus triggers this victims protection. If you apply for benefits under the Victims Compensation Fund, this will not prevent you from filing a lawsuit against the at-fault driver or other entity (social host, bar, restaurant, or homeowner who hosted a drinking party or gathering) that may be legally responsible for the vehicle accident. Yet, you should know that the Victims Compensation Fund is a payer of last resort which means if you have health insurance, or either you or the at-fault driver have auto insurance, that insurance money must be exhausted first before you receive benefits from the Victims Compensation Fund. Otherwise, it must be paid back. For more details, order my FREE book on California Drunk Driving Accidents.
Videos about Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents:
- The California Crime Victim Restitution Fund for Victims of Drunk Drivers
- Can You Attend the Criminal Sentencing Hearing of a California Drunk Driver (DUI) Who Injured You in a Car Accident?
- Can You Recover Punitive Damages On Top of Regular Damages If Injured by a California Drunk Driver?
- About the FREE California Drunk Driving Legal Survival Book by DUI Injury Lawyer Mark Blane
Case Results for Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents:
- Drunk Driver in San Diego Causes Car Accident and Gets Arrested for DUI
- Chula Vista Drunk Driver Careens Into Swap Meet Area Hitting Pedestrian
- San Diego Lady Injured by Drunk Driver in Car Accident - Case Settles Fine
- Drunk Driver Car Accident with No Witnesses in Chula Vista
- DUI Driver in San Diego Re-injures a Man in San Diego Car Wreck
Awarded: $50,000.00 Policy Limits
Awarded: $15,000.00 Policy Limits
Frequent Questions for Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents:
- CALIFORNIA DRUNK BICYCLE ACCIDENTS: Is it against California law to ride a bicycle under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- CALIFORNIA DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENT: Can victims of a California drunk driving accident qualify for assistance from the California Crime Victims Compensation Fund?
- SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENT: What other damages am I entitled to if I am hit and injured by a Drunk Driver in California?
Library for Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents:
- Why I Wrote my FREE California Drunk Driving Accident Book for Victims
Description: The San Diego California Drunk Driving & Accident Law Firm headed by trial lawyer Mark C. Blane that offers FREE Legal Help Books to anyone BEFORE they speak...
- Fatal San Diego Drunk Driving Car Accident Goes to Jury Trial
Description: A San Diego area man's "I don't care" attitude led him to drive while intoxicated which caused a chain-reaction accident that killed a retiree, a prosecutor said Wednesday, January 19, 2011, but a defense lawyer said his client was unconscious at the time of the crash and should be acquitted as a result. In the closing argument in the trial of Anthony Guarino, Deputy District Attorney Chandelle Konstanzer said the 57-year-old defendant admitted he was impaired when he left a bar after drinking in National City, California.
Blog for Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents
- My Legal Disclaimer on my California Drunk Driving Book for Accident Victims!
Description: I wrote my FREE book for California drunk driving accident victims. The following represents my disclaimer on the information I present: The information...
- California's DUI |Drunk Driving| Laws that help Society Preventing Injuries & Auto Accidents
Description: Driving under the influence (DUI) is one of the biggest road safety problems in the United States alone; it is also a choice irresponsible persons make which means it is a preventable problem. According to a recent survey conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), more than 30 percent of 35,000 people who died in car accidents last year were involved in alcohol-related crashes. This is a staggering statistic, and one that should be taught in the schools at an early age. With this alarming finding, traffic experts estimate that 36 people are killed by drunk drivers every day in this country.
- Fewer San Diego California DUI Accidents this past 4th of July 2009
Description: Get San Diego Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane's FREE legal book for Victims of Drunk Driving Accidents | Call him at (619) 813-7955
- Drunk Driving Car Accidents in California | Chula Vista Drunk Driving Injury Attorney
Description: Chula Vista Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer: Drunk Driving Gets Big Prevention Programs in California Police authorities in California are coming down hard on intoxicated driving; and rightly so. The federal authorities ticked off The annual campaign against drunk driving in August 2010. The campaign is called: Drunk Driving. Over the Limit. Under Arrest. Law enforcement officers will be out in full force in all major California cities, conducting sobriety checkpoints and patrols in greater frequency. In fact, San Diego, California, according to one recent survey, had the most DUI arrests in the United States.
Web Resources for Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents:
- Bikers Against Drunk Drivers - BADD
Description:This organization is better known as BADD, and they are a non-profit organization, founded in 1986. Its mandate is to reduce the incidence of drunk driving and its consequences through promotion and awareness to the mainstream in malls, major events, annual tours and the media. It also aims to create an emergency fund for victims of drunk drivers while they await other compensation and/or where no other compensation is forthcoming.
- MADD San Diego County
MADD's mission: to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking. This link is for the San Diego County chapter.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving - MADD
MADD was incorporated on September 5, 1980, the mission or purposes of MADD as stated in its Articles of Incorporation were “To aid the victims of crimes performed by individuals driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, to aid the families of such victims and to increase public awareness of the problem of drinking and drugged driving." In 1984, MADD changed its name from Mothers Against Drunk Drivers to Mothers Against Drunk Driving. This carefully considered change was made because MADD is opposed to the criminal act of drunk driving, not individuals. MADD also updated its mission statement to “Mothers Against Drunk Driving provides grassroots leadership to create major social change in the attitude and behavior of Americans toward drunk driving."
- Remove Intoxicated Drivers
Description:Remove Intoxicated Drivers (RID) is one of the oldest national organization in the United States fighting alcohol impaired and drunk driving (DUI and DWI) on the freeways and roadways of America. Established in 1978 by Ms. Doris Aiken, the group's mission is to reduce alcohol impaired driving, advocate for victims, promote tough anti-DUI/DWI laws, reduce underage drinking, and serve as a watchdog for effective law enforcement of anti-drunken driving laws.
- Students Against Drunk Driving - SADD
Originally, the mission of the SADD chapter was to help young people say "No" to drinking and driving. Today, the mission has expanded. Students have told us that positive peer pressure, role modeling and environmental strategies can prevent other destructive decisions and set a healthier, safer course for their lives. And that is why SADD has become a peer-to-peer education, prevention, and activism organization dedicated to preventing destructive decisions, particularly underage drinking, other drug use, risky and impaired driving, teen violence, and teen suicide.
To provide students with the best prevention tools possible to deal with the issues of underage drinking, other drug use, impaired driving and other destructive decisions.