San Diego is famous for its “Red-Line” trolley system which has become one of the iconic fixtures when one thinks of beautiful San Diego and its skyline and surrounding areas. The Metro Transit System is the entity that controls the trolley line. Sadly, despite the efficiency of the public transport system and its beauty, accidents do happen. When they happen they are usually serious because the accident involved other vehicles, or worse, pedestrians directly.
Trolley Accidents can be caused by:
1. Trolley operator inattention;
2. Trolley operator under the influence of a drug or fatigue;
3. Sudden or uncontrolled stops performed by the trolley operator;
4. Improperly maintained trolley tracks or other fixtures tied to the trolley track system;
5. Simple negligent operation or control of the trolley by the trolley operator for any reason causing injury;
6.Defective manufactured product of the trolley or trolley system track leading to injury;
7.Inattentive pedestrians or other vehicles that either step or drive onto the trolley tracks leading to an injury producing accident.
How can the Law Offices of Mark C. Blane Help?
San Diego Trolley Accident Lawyer Mark Blane has handled injury cases in the past that involve trolley type accidents. He has the experience to know what to look out for if you suspect you may have this type of injury claim. Give him a call directly at (619) 813-7955 and see how he can help you make this informed decision. He offers free and private consultations, and free legal guides (that he has written and published himself) to help in this process. He became a Best-Selling Author for one of his publications (Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing).