UNREPRESENTED BY LEGAL COUNSEL: Two things you should NOT do if you are unrepresented by an attorney in your California car or motorcycle accident case:

What you should not do:

(1) You should not give a recorded statement!  
(2) Do not sign a medical authorization!

The other insurance company can request a copy of the police accident report which contains all of the other information it will need to process the claim.  

More Legal Qestions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?

Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases?  Return to theAuto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.