SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA CAR OR VEHICLE ACCIDENT PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY: I live outside of California, but I was injured in a car or motorcycle accident while visiting the San Diego (Southern California) area. Can I use an attorney in my state or do I need to find a California Personal Injury lawyer?

If you intend to file a lawsuit in California, then you will need to find an attorney who is licensed in that state; although an out-of-state attorney may be able to assist you by answering general questions about the claims process, that attorney cannot give you legal advice about the rights you may have under California law. The laws differ in each state.  In a serious injury case that occurs in California, you always should consult with a lawyer licensed in this jurisdiction.

More Legal Qestions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?

Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases?  Return to the Auto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.