(1) your name, address and telephone number,
(2) a short concise version of the accident (you should first consult a lawyer before doing this just to make sure your case does or does not need a lawyer),
(3) a short concise summary of your injuries (you should first consult a lawyer before doing this just to make sure your case does or does not need a lawyer), and
(4) the name of your insurance company.
What you should not do:
(1) You should not give a recorded statement!
(2) Do not sign a medical authorization!
The other insurance company can request a copy of the police accident report which contains all of the other information it will need to process the claim.
More Legal Questions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?
Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases? Return to the Auto & Motorcycle Accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.