1. Do not give a recorded statement to the insurance company;
2. Do not fail to get the names and phone numbers of all witnesses;
3. Do not fail to seek prompt medical attention;
4. Do not fail to notify your own insurance company;
5. Do not fail to follow through with your Dr.’s instructions;
6. Do not fail to contact an experienced attorney to review your case.
More Legal Qestions About Car & Motorcycle Accidents?
Do you have more legal questions about car & motorcycle accident cases? Return to the Auto & Motorcycle accidents in California Frequently Asked Legal Questions page.