SAN DIEGO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER: If I get into a California car accident, and I move to another state, can your law firm still represent me?

Yes.  Since the accident happened here in California, your claim or eventual lawsuit would take "jurisdiction" in this State (in the city/county of where the accident happened).  I am duly licensed to practice law in the State of California.