1.5 Year-Old is Negligently Served Alcohol in a San Diego Restaurant

1.5 YEAR-OLD NEGLIGENTLY GIVEN AN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE AT WELL KNOWN SAN DIEGO FAMILY RESTAURANT

Infant boy gets sick and taken to ER after negligently given an alcoholic drink at a local San Diego Family Restaurant….

San Diego Unsafe Product Attorney Mark C. Blane represented an infant boy after the waiter at a local family restaurant served him an alcoholic beverage thinking it was only lemonade.  The infant turned red and began showing signs of distress; fortunately, the mother tasted the beverage, and immediately notified the restaurant management and immediately took her infant son to San Diego Rady's Childrens' hospital where tests confirmed alcohol poisoning in the boy.  The boy was monitored for one day at Rady's Children's hospital where he recovered quickly.  Fortunately for the boy, this injury could have been much worse, and was not.

Needless to say, this was a senseless negligent act that should have never occurred.  Mr. Blane was successful in obtaining $23,744.00 for the infant boy without suit, and setting up a minor's blocked account with a local bank so the infant boy will have a "nest egg savings" and have full access to the funds when he turns 18 years of age; the blocked account is managed and monitored by the mother as trustee of the settlement funds.  In addition, the management team at the local family restaurant now have greater safe guards in place to make sure drinks from the bar do not get confused with drinks in children containers.

$23,744.00

Mark Blane
Founder of The Law Offices of Mark Blane, APC