1. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI);
2. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children;
3. U.S. Department of Justice – Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section; Link to a website (Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section with the Department of Justice) that explains how to report child pornography to the U.S. legal authorities: www.justice.gov/criminal/ceos/childporn.html
4. Your local police department special victims unit;
5. Your local U.S. Postal Service;
Mark C. Blane is a San Diego Child Injury/Accident Attorney and the managing lawyer of the Law Offices of Mark C. Blane, a San Diego, California Personal Injury Law Office dedicated to representing families of minor children injured due to the negligence of others. If you or a loved one, who is a minor child, has been injured or killed in a child accident in San Diego, please order your free copy of Mr. Blane's book, The 10 Secrets You Need To Know About Your Injury Case, BEFORE You Call A Lawyer. It is full of helpful information that will help you protect your legal rights and it normally sells for $16.95. However, it is free to all California residents, or those injured in a California accident.