FREE: The ULTIMATE Calif DOG BITE & ANIMAL ATTACK Legal Survival Book!
• An explanation of what California law is on dog bites and animal attacks, and the, sometimes, complicated process of establishing fault (legal liability);
• A special chapter focusing on proving how a California landlord can be negligent and found at fault for a tenant’s bad dog that bites someone;
• A how-to guide for choosing the right California dog bite injury attorney and the appropriate time to seek out said attorney;
• Recovery sources for the California dog bite victim;
• How a California dog own can protect himself or herself through insurance;
• Common defenses used in a California dog bite or animal attack injury;
• A special chapter devoted to kids and dog bite injury settlements and how the California courts supervise and approve their settlements;
• A chapter on the Biggest Mistakes that can ruin your California dog bite or animal attack legal case;
• A Glossary of key terms you need to know;
Thus, this book is well suited to those who have a potential civil case (dog bite or animal bite injury) against a negligent party, who already have a lawyer or who just do not know where to start. It could also be a useful tool for those who still have not retained legal counsel, suspect they may have a dog or animal injury legal case, or need specific legal information first. Since a majority of injury cases settle prior to trial, I want to focus on what a person needs to do—and what a person can expect— once he or she has a viable dog or animal injury claim.
I want to give precise and useful information that will get you to the heart of the information quickly. I also understand that most people who get this book need this important information as soon as possible. Some of you will be parents or close family members of adults or children injured by a dog bite or animal attack, and some of you will be individuals looking to inform yourselves of important information that is not readily avail- able to you or even known by the general public. You will find the information you need quickly, and it will be to the point. I suggest that you order additional copies of this book for your friends and family members, so they are able to take advantage of the valuable legal information and insight presented. Also, feel free to help yourself to other free books that are available to download on my website, and explore the many different legal videos I have produced that are about dog bite injury cases, other injury cases and the legal process along with standards of care.
In fact, some of the material covered in this book can be found in specific legal videos on this website where I give more detailed explanations. Please take advantage of my video center located on my website to augment any of the material you read about in this book.