Side Swiped & Need Legal Help? We are a California Side Swipe Accident Law Firm, and you can Download any of our FREE Legal Help Books to see why we are Different Than other Injury Lawyers in Town!
Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents : Side-Swipe (Hit) Vehicle Accidents
- Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents
- Uninsured (UM) Motorist Claims
- Rental Car Accidents
- Taxi Cab Auto Accidents
- Red Light Violation Car Accidents
- Trolley Vehicle Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Auto Accidents
- Tour Bus Accidents
- Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
- Rear-End Vehicle Accidents
- ATV Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Videos about Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- San Diego Motorcycle Accidents Are Frequent and Serious by CA Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane
- San Diego CA Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Explains the Benefits of CA Uninsured Motorist Protection
- San Diego Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Explains the Rules of the Road & Injuries with Motorcyles
- San Diego Auto Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Discusses What To Do If You Are Involved in an Auto Accident
- San Diego Truck Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane Talks About Commercial Trucking Wrecks & What Is Needed To Document Such Injury Cases
Case Results for Side-Swipe (Hit) Vehicle Accidents:
- San Diego Auto Accident Lawyer: Side-swipe car collision
Frequent Questions for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- What happens if I'm injured in a San Diego traffic accident caused by an uninsured driver?
- What happens if I was partially at fault for a motorcycle accident in San Diego, California?
- LEGAL FAULT: If I think I am at fault for a San Diego car or motorcycle accident, should I admit fault at the accident scene or to the police officers that arrive at the accident scene?
- LEGAL FAULT: What is a determining factor in figuring out who is at fault in a San Diego California auto, motorcycle or truck accident?
- CAR ACCIDENT: I got into an El Cajon California car accident that involved several cars, and I was injured as a result. What happens if one of the other injured victims from the same El Cajon car accident was injured too?
- PROPERTY DAMAGE: How is the actual value of a vehicle determined under California law-how can you determine it?
- MOTORCYCLE LANE-SPLITTING: Can I legally "lane split" with my motorcycle on San Diego County freeways? If I do, and I end up in a motorcycle accident causing bodily injuries, would I be at fault because I "splitted the lanes" on my motorcycle?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS: How many people are hurt or even killed in motorcycle accidents each year?
- CHULA VISTA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: If I was injured in a Chula Vista, California motorcycle accident because of a defect in my motorcycle, and I sustained bodily injuries as a result, what can I do?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: What are the main causes of death in a California motorcycle accident?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS: What are some statistics of persons killed in a California motorcycle accident that was not their fault?
- EL CAJON MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: I was in an El Cajon motorcycle traffic accident where a car turned left in front my my bike's travel. Who is going to be at fault for the motorcycle accident and my resulting bodily injuries?
- CAR ACCIDENT: If I leave a San Diego car accident scene, will I get into trouble with the police?
- CAR ACCIDENT TRAFFIC TICKET: What if I get into a San Diego California auto accident, and I am given a traffic ticket by the police? Should I sign it? What do I need to be aware of in case this happens to me?
- PROPOSITION 213: What is California Proposition 213, and why is it important in my California motor vehicle accident case ?
- POLICE REPORT: What should I know about California Police Reports in relationship to my motorcycle or automobile accident case?
- LEGAL DAMAGES: What "legal damages" can I recover for in a California Motorcycle Accident case?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS: What are some common "blind spots" when it comes to a motorcycle accident that you see in your San Diego California injury law practice?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: Do you see California motorcycle accident cases where the motorcyclist is stopped at a red light and rear-ended?
- MOTORCYCLE LANE-SPLITTING: What should I know about "lane splitting" with a motorcycle in California?
Library for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- When a San Diego Traffic Accident Results in Nerve Damage (Part B)
Description: Contact a San Diego injuries lawyer for a no-cost consultation if you have suffered nerve damage from a San Diego traffic accident – 888-845-6269.
- When a San Diego Traffic Accident Results in Nerve Damage (Part A)
Description: If you have suffered nerve damage from a San Diego traffic accident, contact a San Diego injuries lawyer for a no-cost consultation – 888-845-6269.
- Filing a Claim after a Car Crash in San Diego: The Dos and Don’ts (Part B)
Description: After a car crash in San Diego learn the ins and outs of filing a claim. Contact a San Diego accident attorney – 888-845-6269.
- Filing a Claim after a Car Crash in San Diego: The Dos and Don’ts (Part A)
Description: A car crash in San Diego will be helped if you know the dos and don’t of filing a claim. Contact a San Diego accident attorney – 888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California Car Accident Claims: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (Part B)
Description: A San Diego car accident claim will have specific limits in terms of UM/UIM drivers. Contact a San Diego injury law firm for assistance – 888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California Car Accident Claims: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (Part A)
Description: San Diego, California car accident claims vary based on if you are dealing with an uninsured/underinsured motorist. A San Diego injury law firm can help you get compensation – 888-845-6269.
- 4 Kinds of San Diego Car Accidents That Can Cause Injury (Part B)
Description: Dangerous San Diego car accidents include head-on collisions and rollovers. Contact a San Diego injury lawyer if you have been injured – 888-845-6269.
- 4 Kinds of San Diego Car Accidents That Can Cause Injury (Part A)
Description: San Diego car accidents can be grouped into 4 types: rear impact, side-impact, head-on, and rollover. Contact a San Diego injury lawyer – 888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California Car Accidents: Negligent, Careless & Reckless Drivers (Part B)
Description: Reckless drivers are liable for many San Diego, California car accidents. If you’ve been injured, speak with a San Diego car crash lawyer: 1-888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California, Car Accidents: Negligent, Careless & Reckless Drivers (Part A)
Description: If you’ve been injured in one of the many San Diego, California, car accidents, speak with a San Diego car crash lawyer: 1-888-845-6269.
- When Your San Diego Car Crash Results in Disfigurement (Part B)
Description: If you have sustained permanent damage after a San Diego car crash, there are damages you may be entitled to. Call a San Diego law firm: 1-888-845-6269.
- When Your San Diego Car Crash Results in Disfigurement (Part A)
Description: After a San Diego car crash, call a San Diego law office to learn about your options for seeking compensation: 1-888-845-6269.
- Most Recent California Traffic Accident Statistics (Part B)
Description: Review the latest California traffic accident statistics and if you have been in an accident contact San Diego accident lawyers. Call - 888-845-6269.
- Most Recent California Traffic Accident Statistics (Part A)
Description: If you have questions about California traffic accident statistics or have been in an accident contact San Diego accident lawyers today - 888-845-6269.
- Dealing with Financial Concerns After a Car Accident Can Be a Problem For You and Your Family
Description: Although a lawyer can't help you meet every financial challenge, there are a number of things your lawyer CAN do to hold the negligent party responsible, to speed your financial recovery, and to minimize the stress you are facing. At our San Diego Personal Injury Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys and staff help our injured clients in a number of ways:
- Head-on Collision Auto Accident
Description: It's everyone's worst nightmare — receiving a phone call telling you that your spouse or teenager has been involved in a head-on collision. A head-on collision happens for only one reason: Someone was seriously negligent, driving directly at traffic. It nearly always means a catastrophic injury or fatal accident. If you have received that call, you know how devastating it is to your entire family.
- Defective Air Bag Injuries from a San Diego California Car Accident
Description: Air bags should help to keep drivers safe (and prevent death from happening in a car accident), and they frequently do. However, improperly installed or defective air bags can result in serious injuries. Defective or malfunctioning air bags can cause chemical burns, eye injuries, severe head trauma, and possibly death. San Diego Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane has years of experience holding manufacturers responsible for product defects in San Diego County and throughout California.
- Brake Failures | One Cause of an Auto Accident
Description: Brakes are one of the most important safety systems on your vehicle, though they often go unnoticed until there is a problem. It is recommended that you care for your brakes regularly and keep them in good condition. However, even if you do everything right, brakes can still fail, causing accidents that would have otherwise been avoidable and making unavoidable accidents much worse. If you believe brake failure contributed to your accident, we have years of experience helping accident victims in San Diego County and throughout California, can help you.
- Roof Collapse Car Accidents
Description: Rollover accidents, in which the vehicle flips upside down, are among the most dangerous types of vehicle accidents for many reasons; it is not the bio-mechanical force of the crash that makes them the most dangerous. They are made even more dangerous by poorly-designed and manufactured vehicle roofs that cannot withstand the force of the accident. The roofs can be crushed and cause severe injuries and even death to the driver and passengers inside. Common injuries that are caused by roof crushing are fractures, traumatic brain injuries, and paralysis and other severe spinal injuries, including quadriplegia and paraplegia.
- Lost Limbs | Amputation Injuries Due to the Negligence of Another
Description: At our law firm, in San Diego, California, we understand the fear and uncertainty that often comes with an amputation — especially when that amputation is caused by someone's negligent or reckless conduct. For many years, we have been holding people and businesses accountable for their actions by seeking full and fair compensation for personal injury victims in California court rooms. We understand the personal struggle and pain that lost limbs cause an injury victim.
Blog for Side-Swipe (Hit) Vehicle Accidents
- A San Diego Injury Lawyer Can Help if you were Partially at Fault for a Car Crash
Description: If you were partially at fault for a car crash in San Diego, your San Diego injury lawyer may be able to help you. Get legal help: 888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955.
Web Resources for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
An alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents working together to make America's roads safer.
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
Description:This link allows users to link directly with the California Department of Motor Vehicles in order to order forms, get questions answered regarding their California driver's license, rules and regulations.
- Department of Motorvehicles for All 50 States
Description:This site allows the user to navigate the rules and procedures of the DMV for all 50 States.
- FAQ's for California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents
Description: Have legal questions about California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents? Visit my FAQ Section to find answers to a huge library of different legal questions in this area of the law.
- Free Legal Books Written By San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane
Description:Free legal books for you if you are a California resident or if you have been injured in a California accident. Written and published by San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane so you can find important information quickly before you speak with a lawyer or fill out any legal forms. Request yours today at the above link!