Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorneys
Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents : Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
- Interstate Commercial Truck Accidents
- Uninsured (UM) Motorist Claims
- Rental Car Accidents
- Taxi Cab Auto Accidents
- Red Light Violation Car Accidents
- Trolley Vehicle Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Auto Accidents
- Tour Bus Accidents
- Drunk Driving (DUI) Car Accidents
- Rear-End Vehicle Accidents
- Side-Swipe (Hit) Vehicle Accidents
- ATV Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Settlements & Lawsuits Throughout the State of California
Usually motorcycle road accidents occur because of negligence - that is, California motorcyclists are usually susceptible to accidents because motorcycle riders and drivers are often overlooked on the roadways by other drivers because of their small size. However, sometimes accidents are caused because of a variety of different reasons. These injury cases can be due to another at-fault vehicle, truck or other motorcyclist, or can be due to the motorcyclist himself or herself - or sometimes fault can be found by the street, highway or roadway itself and the government entity that controls or maintains the road.
Other Factors that Contribute to California Motorcycle Accidents
1. Motorcycle mechanical failures leading to accident and injury;
2. High or excessive speed accidents;
3. Defective motorcycle design;
4. Faulty or shoddy repair work on the motorcycle;
5. Wheel wobble accidents (can be due to a variety of factors);
Interestingly, over 80% of all multi-vehicle accidents that happen to involve a motorcyclist are not the fault of the motorcyclist. Usually, these types of accidents are due to the inattentiveness of a vehicle driver who just does not see the motorcyclist, or who turns in front of the direct path of the bike or sometimes happens to follow way too closely and rear-ends the motorcycle causing property damage and bodily injuries. Obviously, due to speed and the fact that motorcyclists have less protection than someone inside the compartment of a car, motorcycle crashes can end up to be catastrophic injuries resulting in permanent brain damage, paralysis, and even death.
Law Firm Representing California Motorcycle Accident Victims - Free Consultations and Free Legal Help Books
Were you or someone you know seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in the State of California? Do you have questions like what is your motorbike accident case worth? Do you seek legal compensation for your injuries and property damage? Do you want swift justice for what you have gone through and still going through? Do you simply want to make sure the same thing does not happen to someone else?
Then schedule a free private consultation with San Diego Motorbike Injury & Accident Lawyer Mark C. Blane as soon as possible!
CALL US FOR A FREE AND PRIVATE CONSULT: (619) 813-7955
Videos about Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- San Diego Motorcycle Accidents Are Frequent and Serious by CA Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane
- San Diego CA Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Explains the Benefits of CA Uninsured Motorist Protection
- San Diego Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Explains the Rules of the Road & Injuries with Motorcyles
- San Diego Auto Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane Discusses What To Do If You Are Involved in an Auto Accident
- San Diego Truck Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane Talks About Commercial Trucking Wrecks & What Is Needed To Document Such Injury Cases
Case Results for Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries:
- San Diego Motorcyclist & Passenger Sustain Facial Injuries on Roadway
- San Diego Motorcyclist Injured a THIRD Time Within One Year
Frequent Questions for Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries:
- SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAW FIRM: What if I was injured in a San Diego Motorcycle Accident, but I was not wearing my helmet? Can I still recover for my injuries from my motorcycle injury accident?
- SAN DIEGO CA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: If I get into a San Diego motorcycle accident, and I get injured, should I get a San Diego area motorcycle injury lawyer to help me?
- CALIFORNIA INJURY LAW FIRM: MOTORCYCLE LANE-SPLITTING: What are some biases against "lane splitting" that are relevant in a San Diego California motorcycle accident case?
- CHULA VISTA CA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAW FIRM: I had a Chula Vista California motorcycle accident, should I worry if I have enough uninsured motorist coverage, and why?
- SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY: What should I do after my California Motorcycle Accident?
- PREVENTION OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT TIPS | SAN DIEGO CA INJURY LAW FIRM: What are some tips in avoiding a San Diego Motorcycle Accident?
- CA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT INJURIES: What body parts are most vulnerable and prone to injury in a Motorcycle Accident?
- CALIFORNIA ROAD RASH INJURIES | SAN DIEGO COUNTY INJURY LAW FIRM: What can I do to help prevent "road rash" if I ever face a Motorcycle Accident?
- CA MOTORCYCLE ATTORNEY: ACCIDENT STATISTICS: What are the statistics of a motorcyclist getting injured or killed in a California motorcycle accident?
- CA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY: In the United States, how many people are injured or killed as the direct result of Motorcycle Accidents?
- SAN DIEGO MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY: What generally causes a death in a Motorcycle Accident?
- CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAW FIRM: What if I am not at fault for my California motorcycle accident case?
- SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY: What can an experienced San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney do for me in my California Motorcycle Accident case?
- CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAW FIRM: If you are injured in the State of California due to a car or motorcycle accident, and you do not live here, what should you know?
Library for Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries:
- Car/Motorcycle Accident
Description: Also, as I mention throughout my website, www.blanelaw.com, through videos, blogs, and other articles, there is a good chance (over 70%) that your injury claim will be analyzed by a sophisticated computer software program. One of the main goals of the computer program is to review the details in your medical chart notes and medical findings. Right now, we have identified the following computer software programs used by most of the larger insurance companies in the United States and elsewhere: Colossus; Injury IQ; Claims Outcome Advisor (COA); and Injury Claims Evaluator (ICE). These facts make it imperative that you protect yourself both medically and legally when it comes to any injury you sustain from a car or motorcycle accident.
Blog for Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
- Head Injuries & Mandatory State Motorcycle Helmet Laws | San Diego Injury Attorney
Description: Here is an interesting statistic; did you know serious brain injury or trauma resulting in long-term, not short-term, disability is more common among motorcyclists injured in states without universal helmet laws? This finding comes from a recent research study. The research study went on to say that it found motorcyclists living in states without helmet laws were more likely to die in the hospital emergency room from their injuries due to a traumatic accident too!
- Tips On What to do Following a California Motorcycle Accident | San Diego
Description: Report the California Motorcycle Accident: Unless you are transported from the scene by ambulance, call the police and report the motorcycle accident. A police officer will be dispatched and he or she will write a police report that will document the facts of the motorcycle accident, and will identify the other parties involved, along with any witnesses, and insurance information.
- Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries | California, San Diego County
Description: Call San Diego Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Mark C. Blane and get one of his FREE legal help books for your motorbike accident case today! Call him at now!
- San Diego Motorcycle Injury Lawyer – What You Need To Consider
Description: Call San Diego County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Mark C. Blane and get one of his FREE legal help books for your specific case today!
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Law Firm, San Diego Attorney | Motorcycle Head Injuries
Description: CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT/INJURIES VIDEO BLOG: San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane discusses California "lane splitting," and liability with motorcycle accidents; he also briefly covers the standard of care and injuries with motorcycles.
Web Resources for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
An alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents working together to make America's roads safer.
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
Description:This link allows users to link directly with the California Department of Motor Vehicles in order to order forms, get questions answered regarding their California driver's license, rules and regulations.
- Department of Motorvehicles for All 50 States
Description:This site allows the user to navigate the rules and procedures of the DMV for all 50 States.
- FAQ's for California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents
Description: Have legal questions about California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents? Visit my FAQ Section to find answers to a huge library of different legal questions in this area of the law.
- Free Legal Books Written By San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane
Description:Free legal books for you if you are a California resident or if you have been injured in a California accident. Written and published by San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane so you can find important information quickly before you speak with a lawyer or fill out any legal forms. Request yours today at the above link!