Were you injured in a California Red Light Run Car Accident? No Witnesses? Give us a Call to Help You with Your Injury Case as soon as possible! See Why Evidence Documentation is Crucial in these Cases.
RED LIGHT RUNS ARE DANGEROUS
The problem is some motorists forget this especially if they are in a hurry. They tend to "speed up" when they say a yellow light instead of slowing the speed of their vehicle to a stop. Or, they will actually speed on through a red light long after the light has turned red - known as a "red light run." Most motorists who do this will tell you they "were in a hurry" but it translates into failure to take responsibility. You cannot trade other drivers safety for the importance of being on time somewhere. Some red light runners do this due to other factors like simply not paying attention or daydreaming while driving. Or, they run the red light because they were distracted by something while driving. Either way, choosing to run a red light, or not seeing a red light can spell disaster to both the red light runner and the other vehicle who crashes due to the act happening at all.
INSTALLATION OF RED LIGHT CAMERAS IN CALIFORNIA TO HELP PREVENT AUTO ACCIDENTS
OTHER DANGEROUS CONDITION WITH RED TRAFFIC LIGHTS
Sometimes there are other conditions that may contribute to a red light run and that is the traffic light itself. Yes, although rare, the entire traffic light "may" be defective and cause what is a called a double green light. This means a green light shows in both directions causing or contributing to a car accident. In those types of cases, a traffic light injury lawyer need credible witness testimony, and expert witness testimony as to the light itself being defective. An expert witness can test and monitor the "timing" of the light which may have been the defective part of the traffic light itself. Timing issues, or simple wear and tear of the traffic light or wiring system may be to blame. If you suspect your auto accident case was caused by a defective green or red traffic light, you should call an experienced red light traffic lawyer today. Our office specializes in these type of car accident cases and we can help you.
CALL US TODAY ON YOUR RED LIGHT ACCIDENT CASE AT (619) 813-7955
Videos about Red Light Violation Car Accidents:
Case Results for Red Light Violation Car Accidents:
- San Diego Man Hit by Driver Who Ran A Red Light | Injury Settlement Works
Frequent Questions for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- What happens if I'm injured in a San Diego traffic accident caused by an uninsured driver?
- What happens if I was partially at fault for a motorcycle accident in San Diego, California?
- LEGAL FAULT: If I think I am at fault for a San Diego car or motorcycle accident, should I admit fault at the accident scene or to the police officers that arrive at the accident scene?
- LEGAL FAULT: What is a determining factor in figuring out who is at fault in a San Diego California auto, motorcycle or truck accident?
- CAR ACCIDENT: I got into an El Cajon California car accident that involved several cars, and I was injured as a result. What happens if one of the other injured victims from the same El Cajon car accident was injured too?
- PROPERTY DAMAGE: How is the actual value of a vehicle determined under California law-how can you determine it?
- MOTORCYCLE LANE-SPLITTING: Can I legally "lane split" with my motorcycle on San Diego County freeways? If I do, and I end up in a motorcycle accident causing bodily injuries, would I be at fault because I "splitted the lanes" on my motorcycle?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS: How many people are hurt or even killed in motorcycle accidents each year?
- CHULA VISTA MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: If I was injured in a Chula Vista, California motorcycle accident because of a defect in my motorcycle, and I sustained bodily injuries as a result, what can I do?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: What are the main causes of death in a California motorcycle accident?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS: What are some statistics of persons killed in a California motorcycle accident that was not their fault?
- EL CAJON MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: I was in an El Cajon motorcycle traffic accident where a car turned left in front my my bike's travel. Who is going to be at fault for the motorcycle accident and my resulting bodily injuries?
- CAR ACCIDENT: If I leave a San Diego car accident scene, will I get into trouble with the police?
- CAR ACCIDENT TRAFFIC TICKET: What if I get into a San Diego California auto accident, and I am given a traffic ticket by the police? Should I sign it? What do I need to be aware of in case this happens to me?
- PROPOSITION 213: What is California Proposition 213, and why is it important in my California motor vehicle accident case ?
- POLICE REPORT: What should I know about California Police Reports in relationship to my motorcycle or automobile accident case?
- LEGAL DAMAGES: What "legal damages" can I recover for in a California Motorcycle Accident case?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS: What are some common "blind spots" when it comes to a motorcycle accident that you see in your San Diego California injury law practice?
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT: Do you see California motorcycle accident cases where the motorcyclist is stopped at a red light and rear-ended?
- MOTORCYCLE LANE-SPLITTING: What should I know about "lane splitting" with a motorcycle in California?
Library for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- When a San Diego Traffic Accident Results in Nerve Damage (Part B)
Description: Contact a San Diego injuries lawyer for a no-cost consultation if you have suffered nerve damage from a San Diego traffic accident – 888-845-6269.
- When a San Diego Traffic Accident Results in Nerve Damage (Part A)
Description: If you have suffered nerve damage from a San Diego traffic accident, contact a San Diego injuries lawyer for a no-cost consultation – 888-845-6269.
- Filing a Claim after a Car Crash in San Diego: The Dos and Don’ts (Part B)
Description: After a car crash in San Diego learn the ins and outs of filing a claim. Contact a San Diego accident attorney – 888-845-6269.
- Filing a Claim after a Car Crash in San Diego: The Dos and Don’ts (Part A)
Description: A car crash in San Diego will be helped if you know the dos and don’t of filing a claim. Contact a San Diego accident attorney – 888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California Car Accident Claims: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (Part B)
Description: A San Diego car accident claim will have specific limits in terms of UM/UIM drivers. Contact a San Diego injury law firm for assistance – 888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California Car Accident Claims: Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (Part A)
Description: San Diego, California car accident claims vary based on if you are dealing with an uninsured/underinsured motorist. A San Diego injury law firm can help you get compensation – 888-845-6269.
- 4 Kinds of San Diego Car Accidents That Can Cause Injury (Part B)
Description: Dangerous San Diego car accidents include head-on collisions and rollovers. Contact a San Diego injury lawyer if you have been injured – 888-845-6269.
- 4 Kinds of San Diego Car Accidents That Can Cause Injury (Part A)
Description: San Diego car accidents can be grouped into 4 types: rear impact, side-impact, head-on, and rollover. Contact a San Diego injury lawyer – 888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California Car Accidents: Negligent, Careless & Reckless Drivers (Part B)
Description: Reckless drivers are liable for many San Diego, California car accidents. If you’ve been injured, speak with a San Diego car crash lawyer: 1-888-845-6269.
- San Diego, California, Car Accidents: Negligent, Careless & Reckless Drivers (Part A)
Description: If you’ve been injured in one of the many San Diego, California, car accidents, speak with a San Diego car crash lawyer: 1-888-845-6269.
- When Your San Diego Car Crash Results in Disfigurement (Part B)
Description: If you have sustained permanent damage after a San Diego car crash, there are damages you may be entitled to. Call a San Diego law firm: 1-888-845-6269.
- When Your San Diego Car Crash Results in Disfigurement (Part A)
Description: After a San Diego car crash, call a San Diego law office to learn about your options for seeking compensation: 1-888-845-6269.
- Most Recent California Traffic Accident Statistics (Part B)
Description: Review the latest California traffic accident statistics and if you have been in an accident contact San Diego accident lawyers. Call - 888-845-6269.
- Most Recent California Traffic Accident Statistics (Part A)
Description: If you have questions about California traffic accident statistics or have been in an accident contact San Diego accident lawyers today - 888-845-6269.
- Dealing with Financial Concerns After a Car Accident Can Be a Problem For You and Your Family
Description: Although a lawyer can't help you meet every financial challenge, there are a number of things your lawyer CAN do to hold the negligent party responsible, to speed your financial recovery, and to minimize the stress you are facing. At our San Diego Personal Injury Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys and staff help our injured clients in a number of ways:
- Head-on Collision Auto Accident
Description: It's everyone's worst nightmare — receiving a phone call telling you that your spouse or teenager has been involved in a head-on collision. A head-on collision happens for only one reason: Someone was seriously negligent, driving directly at traffic. It nearly always means a catastrophic injury or fatal accident. If you have received that call, you know how devastating it is to your entire family.
- Defective Air Bag Injuries from a San Diego California Car Accident
Description: Air bags should help to keep drivers safe (and prevent death from happening in a car accident), and they frequently do. However, improperly installed or defective air bags can result in serious injuries. Defective or malfunctioning air bags can cause chemical burns, eye injuries, severe head trauma, and possibly death. San Diego Accident Attorney Mark C. Blane has years of experience holding manufacturers responsible for product defects in San Diego County and throughout California.
- Brake Failures | One Cause of an Auto Accident
Description: Brakes are one of the most important safety systems on your vehicle, though they often go unnoticed until there is a problem. It is recommended that you care for your brakes regularly and keep them in good condition. However, even if you do everything right, brakes can still fail, causing accidents that would have otherwise been avoidable and making unavoidable accidents much worse. If you believe brake failure contributed to your accident, we have years of experience helping accident victims in San Diego County and throughout California, can help you.
- Roof Collapse Car Accidents
Description: Rollover accidents, in which the vehicle flips upside down, are among the most dangerous types of vehicle accidents for many reasons; it is not the bio-mechanical force of the crash that makes them the most dangerous. They are made even more dangerous by poorly-designed and manufactured vehicle roofs that cannot withstand the force of the accident. The roofs can be crushed and cause severe injuries and even death to the driver and passengers inside. Common injuries that are caused by roof crushing are fractures, traumatic brain injuries, and paralysis and other severe spinal injuries, including quadriplegia and paraplegia.
- Lost Limbs | Amputation Injuries Due to the Negligence of Another
Description: At our law firm, in San Diego, California, we understand the fear and uncertainty that often comes with an amputation — especially when that amputation is caused by someone's negligent or reckless conduct. For many years, we have been holding people and businesses accountable for their actions by seeking full and fair compensation for personal injury victims in California court rooms. We understand the personal struggle and pain that lost limbs cause an injury victim.
Web Resources for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents:
- Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
An alliance of consumer, health and safety groups and insurance companies and agents working together to make America's roads safer.
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
Description:This link allows users to link directly with the California Department of Motor Vehicles in order to order forms, get questions answered regarding their California driver's license, rules and regulations.
- Department of Motorvehicles for All 50 States
Description:This site allows the user to navigate the rules and procedures of the DMV for all 50 States.
- FAQ's for California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents
Description: Have legal questions about California Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents? Visit my FAQ Section to find answers to a huge library of different legal questions in this area of the law.
- Free Legal Books Written By San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane
Description:Free legal books for you if you are a California resident or if you have been injured in a California accident. Written and published by San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Mark C. Blane so you can find important information quickly before you speak with a lawyer or fill out any legal forms. Request yours today at the above link!
Blog for Auto, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents
- Personal Injury Attorney in San Diego Explains Senior Driver Safety
Description: A personal injury attorney in San Diego is one of the best people to explain senior driver safety. For San Diego car accident claim help call – 888-845-6269.
- Types of Nerve Injury after a San Diego Traffic Accident
Description: A San Diego injuries lawyer may be able to help you file a claim if you have suffered a nerve injury in a San Diego traffic accident – 888-845-6269.
- Most Common Dangerous San Diego Car Accidents
Description: If one of the many dangerous San Diego car accidents injured you or someone you love then contact a San Diego injury lawyer – 888-845-6269.
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Crash in San Diego
Description: After car crash in San Diego avoid common accident scene mistakes. If you have been injured, contact a San Diego accident attorney in San Diego – 888-845-6269.
- 4 Uninsured/Underinsured Facts for Car Accident Claims in San Diego
Description: Before filing San Diego car accident claims, know these 4 facts about uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. San Diego injury law firm – 888-845-6269.
- What to Do After Serious Accidents in San Diego, California
Description: Take action after serious accidents in San Diego. Speak with a San Diego accident lawyer if you’ve been injured in a crash: 1-888-845-6269.
- 5 Types of Disfiguring Injuries in a San Diego Car Crash
Description: If you have been involved in a San Diego car crash and suffered serious or permanent injuries, reach out to a San Diego law office: 1-888-845–6269.
- How to Handle Aggressive Drivers on the Road
Description: Road rage causes thousands of San Diego, California car accidents each year. Speak with a San Diego car crash lawyer if you’ve been hurt: 1-888-845-6269.
- Recent California Traffic Accident Statistics: Teenage Drivers
Description: If you have questions about teenage driver in California traffic accident statistics contact San Diego accident lawyers for assistance. Call now - 888-845-6269.
- Struggling With Financial Hardships after a San Diego Car Accident
Description: After a car accident in San Diego, you will likely face financial hardships. Call 1-888-845-6269 or 1-619-813-7955 for help with a personal injury claim.
- Handling Insurance Companies after San Diego Car Accidents
Description: You should hire a lawyer to handle insurance negotiations after a car accident San Diego. For legal help, call 1-888-845-6269 or 1-619-813-7955.
- Seek Immediate Medical Care to Help Your San Diego Injury Lawyer Build a Solid Case
Description: Seek medical care after a car crash in San Diego to help your San Diego injury lawyer build a solid case. For legal help, call 888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955.
- Fatal San Diego Accident a Mystery for Sheriff’s Detectives
Description: A fatal San Diego accident has perplexed detectives in San Diego County. If you need help, call a San Diego accident lawyer: 1-888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-805 Leaves 1 Person Injured in San Diego
Description: A multi-vehicle crash on I-805 left one person injured in San Diego. For help, call a San Diego accident lawyer: 1-888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955.
- Woman Ejected from Car and Run Over in Fatal La Mesa Accident
Description: A woman was ejected from a car and run over in a fatal La Mesa accident. For legal help, call a San Diego accident lawyer: 1-888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955.
- Family Cites Highway Flaw in Teen’s Death in I-15 Accident
Description: A family is mourning the loss of a young woman in an I-15 accident. If you need legal help, call a San Diego accident lawyer: 1-888-845-6269 or 619-813-7955.
- Allstate Insurance & MIST Cases | San Diego Car Accident & Injury Claims
Description: Allstate insurance came up with the MIST case designation which stands for "Minor Impact Soft Tissue" or "MIST" for short. The advent of MIST programs corresponded with the industry growth of bio-mechanical expert witnesses. At Allstate insurance, supervisors are trained how to "motivate the need for MIST specialists.
- How Long Will My San Diego Personal Injury Case Take To Settle?
Description: The simple answer is, no one really knows because there are generally three unknown factors at the beginning of a case that influence time: ? How long it will take for your body to heal from an accident; ? How long it will take for all treating doctors to complete their medical findings on you; and, ? How long it will take for your attorney to communicate the medical findings to the insurance company for its review.
- Damages You Can Recover From a San Diego California Accident Case
Description: An automobile insurance company is usually only interested in paying you the least amount of money to settle your auto accident bodily injury claim, but an experienced, competent and reputable California car accident lawyer will pursue all types of compensation for an auto injury client. This is what "levels the playing field" when it comes to a California car or motorcycle accident and a California insurance company. If you or someone you know has been injured in an auto or motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Possible Sources of Recovery for a Car Accident Case | San Diego California
Description: t is in your best legal interest that you hire a Chula Vista California Car Accident law firm that will do more than just file a claim with an insurance company on your behalf, especially because the available insurance policy may turn out to have insufficient limits to fully cover your damages in your bodily injury claim. A resourceful Chula Vista auto accident lawyer will investigate all sources of compensation and pursue all avenues of recovery for injured claimants, including any passengers you may have had with you (or if you were the injured passenger in someone else's motor vehicle).